Yummy! My family considers this to be a real treat. It comes from the Youth For Understanding Through International Recipes, and is a recipe from the Netherlands. this recipe was contributed by Edwin Sluis Preparation time includes standing time for the coated apple. Cook time is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, beer and salt to make a batter.
- 2In a separate small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Coat apple slices in cinnamon and sugar mixture, and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- 4Dip apple slices in beer batter and fry in hot oil until lightly browned.
- 5Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 872.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 173.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 23.4 g