Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just plain DELISH! I use McIntosh apples for this recipe, but any sweet apple will do.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sweet apples, peeled, and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- confectioners' sugar
- vegetable oil
- Combine dry ingredients in med. mixing bowl.
- Combine milk and egg. Stir into dry ingredients.
- Stir in apples.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into deep hot oil. Fry until brown, turning once.
- Drain on absorbent paper, sprinkle with sugar.
Very easy recipe to follow-- I added cinnamon and some caramel sprinkle (mini pieces of caramel). They turned out amazing!