1/1 Photo of Apple for Breakfast
This is more like an idea for quick, healthy breakfast. This is so much more satisfying than eating a simple apple. An apple gives you a lot of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Also, the apple and cinnamon regulate your blood sugar. The nut butter and walnuts give you protein, and chia seeds and walnuts give you omega-3 fatty acids needed for healthy brain and heart. I actually eat this for lunch quite often. For more healthy, gluten-free pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up the apple and place in a dish.
- 2Sprinkle nuts. Drizzle the nut butter. If the nut butter is too thick, dilute with some hot water.
- 3Add some berries on top (if using).
- 4Sprinkle chia seeds, coconut flakes and cinnamon powder.
- 5Infuse love and dig in!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple for Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: