1/1 Photo of Apple Foldovers With Apple Glaze
A Pillsbury recipe I can't wait to try out this fall. Time listed does not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 medium apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) box refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 1Heat oven to 375°F In small bowl, mix walnuts, brown sugar and butter with pastry blender or fork until crumbly.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together apples, flour and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon; set aside.
- 3Unroll crusts on work surface. Cut each crust into quarters. Place about 1/4 cup apple mixture on one half of each pie crust wedge. Sprinkle with walnut mixture. Fold untopped half over filled half (foldovers will be full). Press edges with fork to seal. Prick top with fork. Place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 22 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5While foldovers are baking, in small bowl, stir together glaze ingredients until smooth. Cool foldovers about 10 minutes, then drizzle glaze over. Then let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Foldovers With Apple Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 367.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g