1 hr 15 mins
This lovely dessert cake from Robin Hood Home Baking tastes just like one that my mother used to make when we were young. It is nice for dessert with ice cream on the side or with a hot cup of tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs and granulated sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
- 2Beat in the vegetable oil and apple juice.
- 3Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Stir into the egg mixture, beating just until smooth.
- 5Spread half of the batter in a greased 9" x 9" baking pan.
- 6Combine the apples, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Toss lightly to coat.
- 8Spread over the batter in the pan.
- 9Cover with the remaining batter.
- 10Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 11Cool completely in the pan on a rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Filled Cake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g