Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Pretty squash dish for the holidays.
- 2 large acorn squash
- 3 cups apples, peeled, cored and cut in 1/2-inch pieces (about 4 large apples)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- First cut the squash in half and clean out the seeds.
- Bake these halved squash in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. While those bake, get out a mixing bowl and mix all the remaining ingredients together for the filling.
- Fill the hot squash and return to oven to bake for another 30 minutes at 350 degrees.