Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄3 cup brown rice syrup or 1⁄3 cup liquid sweetener
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups red apples, grated, cored and partially unpeeled
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, shredded
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced
- Dissolve rice syrup into pineapple juice; then combine all ingredients but the strawberries in a bowl.
- Let stand for a few minutes, mix again.
- Set fruit mixture in individual dishes, garnish with berries.
- Serve at once.
this stuff is awesome