Prep 15 mins
Cook 44 mins
This recipe is the result of a cooking accident. An accident that went well! I baked several apples, hoping for a soft but still solid result. Instead they blew up in my oven and turned into perfect portions of tasty applesauce. Fresh and Hot, It was devoured within minutes.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- pour cranberries into ginger ale to become plump.
- wash and core apples.
- equally distribute cranberries into each of the holes of the apples.
- sprinkle oats.
- pour the ginger ale all over.
- sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- slice banana into six long pieces and top the apples.
- Bake for 44 minutes exactly.
- serve hot, in a cup.