This recipe is the result of a cooking accident. An accident that went well! I baked several apples, hoping for a soft but still solid result. Instead they blew up in my oven and turned into perfect portions of tasty applesauce. Fresh and Hot, It was devoured within minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2pour cranberries into ginger ale to become plump.
- 3wash and core apples.
- 4equally distribute cranberries into each of the holes of the apples.
- 5sprinkle oats.
- 6pour the ginger ale all over.
- 7sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- 8slice banana into six long pieces and top the apples.
- 9Bake for 44 minutes exactly.
- 10serve hot, in a cup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Explosion (Apple Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g