Recipe by joycooklove
This recipe is the result of a cooking accident. An accident that went well! I baked several apples, hoping for a soft but still solid result. Instead they blew up in my oven and turned into perfect portions of tasty applesauce. Fresh and Hot, It was devoured within minutes.
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- pour cranberries into ginger ale to become plump.
- wash and core apples.
- equally distribute cranberries into each of the holes of the apples.
- sprinkle oats.
- pour the ginger ale all over.
- sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- slice banana into six long pieces and top the apples.
- Bake for 44 minutes exactly.
- serve hot, in a cup.