Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fun dessert to finish off a Mexican meal.
Make and share this Apple Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spoon apple pie filling evenly onto each tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Roll up tortillas with ends tucked in and place seam-side down on lightly greased 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
- In medium-sized saucepan bring to boil margarine, sugars, and water.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over rolled up tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and confectioners´ sugar.