Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A fun dessert to finish off a Mexican meal.
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, plus
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spoon apple pie filling evenly onto each tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Roll up tortillas with ends tucked in and place seam-side down on lightly greased 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
- In medium-sized saucepan bring to boil margarine, sugars, and water.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over rolled up tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and confectioners´ sugar.