Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A kid-friendly dish to make, and it looks and tastes good. I have even fed it to my kids for breakfast.
- 595.33 g can apple fruit filling and topping (or other fruit filling)
- 6 (48 inch) flour tortillas
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml water
- Spoon fruit filling evenly down centers of tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bring butter and next 3 ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
- Pour over enchiladas: let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
This is a great recipe. Try it with peach pie filling. It's great that way too.
I whipped this up in no time. So very easy. My family did back-flips over this. Nice cinnamon-apple pie flavor. The brown sugar-butter sauce definitely adds a magnificent yum factor. Thanks Nurse Di.
I was in a panic. We were having unexpected guests for dinner and I felt like I had to have something for dessert. Zaar and Nurse Di to the rescue. I already had all the ingredients and the dessert enchiladas turned out well. The warm cinnamon apple filling was delish. I plopped some Cool Whip on top and sprinkled with ground cinnamon. Beautiful and soooo easy. Thanks.