- 1 (21 ounce) can apple fruit filling and topping (or other fruit filling)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon fruit filling evenly down centers of tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bring butter and next 3 ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
- Pour over enchiladas: let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.