Recipe by SuzieQue
Oh so delicious and so little work!
Top Review by Mysterygirl
I'm sorry that I can only give this recipe 5 stars. The first words out of the mouth of the first person to try it was "Oh my Gosh! This is wonderful! You should open a restaurant!" Needless to say the compliments continued the rest of the evening. I also made a batch using peach pie filling. Both were big hits! Thanks for posting this one.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 flour tortillas (8")
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon apple filling evenly onto 6 tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up and place seam side down in lightly greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bring butter, sugars and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas and sprinkle on a little cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Good with a scoop of vanilla or caramel ice cream on top.