Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this recipe up when I wanted a semi-healthy dessert. Family LOVED it and didn't want me to share this, but I want other people to enjoy it.
- Melt butter in saute pan.
- Add Brown Sugar & Cinnamon.
- Combine in pan.
- Add Apples.
- Saute until just tender.
- Drain Apples.
- Put 2 TBS of Apple in each wrapper and fold over, then fold side, put a dab of water on the corner before you roll the rest of the way to make it stick.
- Heat oil until a drop of water will sizzle.
- Slowly add rolls to oil.
- Cook for 3 min or so.
- Take out and drain.
- Put whipping cream in a bowl and start to whip, as it starts to peak as sugar and cinnamon.
- Add whipped cream on top of roll.
- Serve cool or warm.