Recipe by Cyclone*Mommy
These are buttery morsels of deliciousness! From my friend Shaila's kitchen- the perfect dessert (or breakfast- hee hee) for the fall and cold winter months! YUM!
Top Review by WhatamIgonnaeatnext?
I have made this two or three times and didn't realize I never rated it. This is really good. It tastes a little like apple cobbler. It has the added benefit of caffeine. I have it printed and will make it many more times. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and cored
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounces Mountain Dew soda
- vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice each apple into 8 slices.
- Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll.
- Place seam down in a buttered 9x13 pan.
- Melt butter and stir in sugar, just barely.
- Add vanilla, pour over dumplings.
- Pour Mountain Dew around edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream. Spoon sweet sauce over the top. Enjoy!