Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Weight Watchers and is very easy to prepare. It is only 3 points, and tastes great. I hope you enjoy!!
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 mcintosh apples, peeled and cored
- 6 square egg roll wraps
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray six 2 3/4" muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, vanilla and 1 T water.
- Add the apples; toss to coat.
- Place 1 apple in the center of each egg roll wrapper.
- Bring the corners up to the top of the apple, pressing and folding to seal the edges.
- Stand each dumpling in a muffin cup and lightly spray the tops with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Cool on a rack 10 minutes; serve warm.
Wonderful! Beautiful presentation. These are so very yummy! Thank you so much for the recipe!! [Photo uploaded with comment]
OMG!! Wonderful, easy to make, so good I ate two!! My apples were way to big to fit in my muffin pans, so I diced them up and followed the rest of your instructions. Just to good. A keeper. Thanks for the post.