1/1 Photo of Apple Dumplings
Bev. E.'s Note:
This recipe is from Weight Watchers and is very easy to prepare. It is only 3 points, and tastes great. I hope you enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Spray six 2 3/4" muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, vanilla and 1 T water.
- 4Add the apples; toss to coat.
- 5Place 1 apple in the center of each egg roll wrapper.
- 6Bring the corners up to the top of the apple, pressing and folding to seal the edges.
- 7Stand each dumpling in a muffin cup and lightly spray the tops with nonstick cooking spray.
- 8Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- 9Cool on a rack 10 minutes; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 186.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g