Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A very easy and quick twist on an old fashioned dessert.
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup 7-Up soda or 1 cup Sprite
- 1 whole refrigerator pie crust (1/2 of 15 oz pkg)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, fresh ground is best
- Roll pie crust out just a little thinner.
- Cut into eight wedges.
- Peel and cut apple in eight pieces and roll each piece in a a wedge of pie crust like a crescent roll.
- Place in baking dish.
- Melt butter, sugar, Sprite and spices in bowl in microwave.
- Pour over rolls and bake at 350 degrees until brown.