Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This easy dessert is reminiscent of and apple pie but far fewer calories
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 6 small apples, peeled and cored
- 6 egg roll wraps (7 inches square)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 6 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, vanilla and 1 tbsp of water. Roll peeled apples in the mixture till coated.
- Place one apple in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Bring the corners up to the top of the apple, pressing and folding to seal the edges. Place each dumpling in a muffin cup and lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden about 20 min; let cool about 15 min and serve warm.