1 hr 20 mins
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Pumpkin and Cream Cheese make this a delicious fall dessert. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2309
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each roll in half to make 48 pieces.
- 2Cut the cream cheese into 48 equal pieces.
- 3Wrap each dough piece around a piece of cream cheese to completely enclose.
- 4Combine pumpkin, sugar, pie spice and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 5Dip each filled dough ball into pumpkin mixture and coat completely.
- 6Place 16 coated balls in the bottom of a sprayed bundt pan.
- 7Drizzle 1/3 of the melted butter and sprinkle 1/3 of the pecans over them.
- 8Repeat two more times.
- 9Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until dough is one inch below the top of the pan.
- 10Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 45-50 minutes.
- 11Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
- 12Remove from oven and invert onto serving dish.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (2829 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.8
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 1083.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 20.4 g