Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Pumpkin and Cream Cheese make this a delicious fall dessert. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2309
- 24 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2⁄3 cup canned pumpkin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cold
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- Cut each roll in half to make 48 pieces.
- Cut the cream cheese into 48 equal pieces.
- Wrap each dough piece around a piece of cream cheese to completely enclose.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, pie spice and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip each filled dough ball into pumpkin mixture and coat completely.
- Place 16 coated balls in the bottom of a sprayed bundt pan.
- Drizzle 1/3 of the melted butter and sprinkle 1/3 of the pecans over them.
- Repeat two more times.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until dough is one inch below the top of the pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 45-50 minutes.
- Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
- Remove from oven and invert onto serving dish.