Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very easy and deliciously rich dessert. I got it from a girl at work. The Mt.Dew sounds a bit strange to add to it, but I assure you it will turn out thick and syrupy in the end.
- Melt butter and sugar in sauce pan and set aside.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls.
- To fill rolls:.
- Lay each one flat and put a spoon full of pie filling at the wide end of the dough.
- Fold sides inward, over the apples, then wrap the top part of the dough over the apples and folded parts of dough and tuck in underneath the dumpling.
- You'll end up with a little parcel looking thing.
- Place seam side down in a baking dish.
- Pour melted butter/sugar mixture over the tops of the dumplings.
- Pour the 12 oz can of Mt.Dew over the top of that.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately an hour or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.