1 hr 15 mins
L. Duch's Note:
This is a very easy and deliciously rich dessert. I got it from a girl at work. The Mt.Dew sounds a bit strange to add to it, but I assure you it will turn out thick and syrupy in the end.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and sugar in sauce pan and set aside.
- 2Unroll and separate crescent rolls.
- 3To fill rolls:.
- 4Lay each one flat and put a spoon full of pie filling at the wide end of the dough.
- 5Fold sides inward, over the apples, then wrap the top part of the dough over the apples and folded parts of dough and tuck in underneath the dumpling.
- 6You'll end up with a little parcel looking thing.
- 7Place seam side down in a baking dish.
- 8Pour melted butter/sugar mixture over the tops of the dumplings.
- 9Pour the 12 oz can of Mt.Dew over the top of that.
- 10Bake at 350°F for approximately an hour or until golden brown and bubbly.
- 11Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 323.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g