Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great apple dessert that is easy to make and tasty!
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls
- 6 ounces Mountain Dew soda
- 6 tablespoons butter (3/4 stick)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- Peel, core, and cut apple into 8 segments.
- Separate triangle of crescent dough with the wider section closest to you.
- Wrap each apple piece into its own triangle of dough.
- Place into a 8x8 metal or glass pan - glass works best. If you double the recipe, use a 9x13 pan.
- Melt butter and mix with sugar, then Mountain Dew.
- Pour over apples in pan.
- Cinnamon can be sprinkled over the top (optional).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Test apples for doneness with a knife (poke center of apple and if soft, it's done).