This is another recipe that my mom got out of her bank statement. Modified for posting purposes. Excellent dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap 2 pieces of the cut apple in a crescent roll.
- 2Continue wrapping in rolls until all apple pieces are wrapped.
- 3Place in a greased 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- 4Combine orange juice, sugar, and butter in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
- 5Pour this mixture over the crescent rolls and sprinkle them with the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 273.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g