Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is another recipe that my mom got out of her bank statement. Modified for posting purposes. Excellent dish!
- 4 small granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into fourths
- 1 (8 count) package crescent roll dough
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- cinnamon-sugar mixture (mixture)
- Wrap 2 pieces of the cut apple in a crescent roll.
- Continue wrapping in rolls until all apple pieces are wrapped.
- Place in a greased 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine orange juice, sugar, and butter in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Pour this mixture over the crescent rolls and sprinkle them with the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.