- 1 large granny smith apple
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9X11 pyrex dish with non stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice apple in 8 even slices removing seeds.
- Wrap each slice with a cresent roll.
- Place all rolls in greased pyrex dish.
- Melt butter, add apple juice, cinnamon and sugar.
- Heat mix until melted, mix well.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes to prevent rolls from browning too much.
- Remove foil and bake and additional 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.