Recipe by Lubie
Great recipe that I got from a local TV station website (www.ksl.com). It's a fast and easy way to make such a scrumptious dessert.
Top Review by GinaJohnson
OH. MY. GOODNESS. SO easy and yummy! I made them in a 8x12" pan and it was plenty big. The sauce was so good and they didn't even need ice cream! (I used Fleischmann's unsalted margarine, which is dairy-free b/c of allergies in the family.) DELIGHTFUL! Just the right balance of dough to apple.
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml water
- 118.29 ml butter
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 large apples, peeled,cored and quartered
- ice cream or milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a sauce pan, bringing them to a full rolling boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Peel, quarter and core apples.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate each triangle.
- Stretch slightly and wrap around each apple quarter.
- Place in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour hot syrup over dumplyings and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Apples will be tender.
- Serve warm with lots of ice cream!
- (Or milk if you prefer!).