Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great recipe that I got from a local TV station website (www.ksl.com). It's a fast and easy way to make such a scrumptious dessert.
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a sauce pan, bringing them to a full rolling boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Peel, quarter and core apples.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate each triangle.
- Stretch slightly and wrap around each apple quarter.
- Place in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour hot syrup over dumplyings and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Apples will be tender.
- Serve warm with lots of ice cream!
- (Or milk if you prefer!).
OH. MY. GOODNESS. SO easy and yummy! I made them in a 8x12" pan and it was plenty big. The sauce was so good and they didn't even need ice cream! (I used Fleischmann's unsalted margarine, which is dairy-free b/c of allergies in the family.) DELIGHTFUL! Just the right balance of dough to apple.
DELICIOUS. Very easy to make and the best apple dumplings we've ever had. Will definitely make this again, and again...and share this recipe with family and friends. Thank you for posting this.
A good recipe!