- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 large granny smith apples, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll cresent rolls and separate. Wrap each apple quarter with cresent roll dough, and place in a lightly greased 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Bring orange juice, sugar and butter to a boil in a saucepan. Pour over the apple dumplings. Stir together 2 t sugar and 1 t cinnamon; sprinkle over dumplings.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes until golden and bubbly.