Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe by Tina Nordstrom, posting for ZWT6 (Scandinavia)
Make and share this Apple Drink With Absolut Vanilia recipe from Food.com.
- 5 tablespoons dark honey
- 1 cup absolut vanilla vodka
- 1 liter unsweetened apple juice
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Put one tablespoon of honey into each of five wine glasses.
- Then add three tablespoons of ABSOLUT VANILIA into each glass.
- Bring the apple juice and the spices to a boil and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Strain and divide it between the five glasses.
- Serve immediately.
This was a lovely change of pace AZPARZYCH. I really enjoyed this spicy vanilla treat. I used non alcoholic, non sparkle, fresh-pressed sweet apple cider in this recipe. It worked really well. It was the perfect pick me up after coming in from the cold. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made of Let's Party 2011.
I didn't have the dark honey, so I used regular "golden" honey. Otherwise, I made as posted. The first photo is of the honey in the bottom of the glass with the vodka on top. The second is off the entire drink. This was lovely....never had a spiced apple drink with vodka, usually with rum or spiced rum. Only think I might change is to just give it a stir, as the honey tends to stay in the bottom of the glass.