Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This Apple Crisp is a little different in that you put a small amount of the crisp on the bottom of the dish before the apples and than the rest of the crisp on top of the apples. It's a favorite with our family and friends!
- 5 peeled and chopped apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Mix the crisp ingredients together and sprinkle a little less than half in the bottom of a large greased baking dish.
- Place the chopped apples in baking dish and sprinkle the remaining crisp mixture on top.
- Bake 350-375°F for 30-35 minutes.