Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The name says it all! This is heavenly!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup apple butter
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 5 apples or 5 pears, wedged
- Combine all ingredients except peanuts and apples in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Chop peanuts and add to bowl.
- Mix well; chill.
- Wedge apples into bite size pieces.
- Arrange around dip and serve.
- Cook’s Tips: Apple butter can be found in the jams and jellies section of most grocery stores. Substitute 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained, for the apple butter.