Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The name says it all! This is heavenly!
Make and share this Apple Dip from the Heavens recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients except peanuts and apples in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Chop peanuts and add to bowl.
- Mix well; chill.
- Wedge apples into bite size pieces.
- Arrange around dip and serve.
- Cook’s Tips: Apple butter can be found in the jams and jellies section of most grocery stores. Substitute 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained, for the apple butter.