Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great snack!
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- sliced apple
- Blend together all ingredients, except nuts, until smooth.
- Add nuts and mix.
- Serve with sliced apples or other fruit.
THE HIT of the work Christmas party. I got six requests for the recipe. Thanks so much!
Made this twice so far. Didn't add nuts either time. This was very good. 2 big thumbs up from the kids. DH even liked it. Served with apples. We went picking the day before. Will definatley make again. Thanks for the post.