- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 -2 teaspoon skim milk
- 3 medium apples or 3 medium pears, cored and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender or food processor, place cottage cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- If necessary, add in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- * You can omit the brown sugar if your apples are sweet enough.