1/2 Photos of Apple Dijon Chicken Skillet
I found this while idly perusing a cookbook at my sister's house--I'm not sure which book (doh!). This is fairly unique to me, and I think the flavors just work together beautifully. It was just okay as written, but for us mixing in the rice (instead of serving separately) and the addition of 1/2 t salt really made the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in about 3 c water (drain excess).
- 2Heat oil and butter then slowly add onion.
- 3Cut the chicken into pieces while the veggies cook and add to pan.
- 4Core and slice apples and add to skillet. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes.
- 5Add juice, wine, and sugar. Crush bouillion cube and add. Bring to a boil and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- 6Stir in salt, mustard, and milk, then stir in cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Dijon Chicken Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 456.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g