Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is the perfect combination of "good for you" and sinful! I served this on Christmas morning with some fresh cinnamon scones. Very satisfying...
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled,cored & chopped
- 3 Red Delicious apples, peeled,cored & chopped
- 1 (540 ml) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (1 liter) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- In a large bowl, combine apples, pineapple, raisins and pecans.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This was a tasty, easy to make recipe that everyone raved about! I forgot the pecans when I made it though, and it definitely needed that little extra bit of texture.