Recipe by Synthetic Fate
This is a yummy recipe that my family loves on poker night. I took the idea for apple crisp and dessert pizza and kind of combined them for a wonderful treat. Great for family get-togethers. My 12 year old nephew absolutely loves this and it is very easy to make.
Top Review by mianbao
This made a good snack. We couldn't resist the chocolate - peanut butter combination. I used some home-made sweet dough instead of bought crescent roll dough (as it's unavailable where I live.) I used smooth peanut butter for the topping, which was a little too soft to become crumbs, but was very good anyway. Thank you very much for this recipe.
- 4 medium apples, cored,peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 2 cans crescent roll dough
- 1 (16 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- For topping, combine flour and sugar in large mixing bowl and mix together.
- Using pasty cutter, cut in peanut butter and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Set aside.
- Press crescent roll dough firmly into ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle chopped apples and chocolate chips over dough making sure to go all the way to the edges.
- Crumble peanut butter topping over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.