Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a yummy recipe that my family loves on poker night. I took the idea for apple crisp and dessert pizza and kind of combined them for a wonderful treat. Great for family get-togethers. My 12 year old nephew absolutely loves this and it is very easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- For topping, combine flour and sugar in large mixing bowl and mix together.
- Using pasty cutter, cut in peanut butter and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Set aside.
- Press crescent roll dough firmly into ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle chopped apples and chocolate chips over dough making sure to go all the way to the edges.
- Crumble peanut butter topping over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.