Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip (or, if you are like me, just as it is!)
- 6 -10 apples, sliced
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Cover the bottom of a buttered cake tin to a 1-inch depth with apples sliced as for apple pie.
- Mix dry ingredients; add beaten eggs to dry mixture.
- Stir until thoroughly moistened.
- Cover the layer of apples with this mixture.
- Dot the top with butter.
- bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Cool, and serve with desired topping.