Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip (or, if you are like me, just as it is!)
Make and share this Apple Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Cover the bottom of a buttered cake tin to a 1-inch depth with apples sliced as for apple pie.
- Mix dry ingredients; add beaten eggs to dry mixture.
- Stir until thoroughly moistened.
- Cover the layer of apples with this mixture.
- Dot the top with butter.
- bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Cool, and serve with desired topping.