Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family loves this dessert and I love it because it is quick and easy to make. I also like that it is made in the microwave.
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 19.71 ml brown sugar
- ground cinnamon
- 19.71 ml butter or 19.71 ml margarine
- Divide apples into four 10-oz. microwave-safe bowls.
- Top each with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and top each with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Cover and microwave on high for 7-1/2 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Cool slightly.
- We sometimes top with vanialla ice cream.
A nice quick dessert or topping for cold morning oatmeal, which is how we enjoyed it. Made using granny smith apples and really enjoyed the sweet tart flavor. Thanks for the post.
I can't believe how yummy that was. I made it for 2 in this bowl and I ate it all. I used butter. 3 minutes and it was ready. So delicious. Thanks Bonnette :) Made for PAC Fall 2012
It took three minutes for this dessert to be ready. I grated the apples since that's how DD likes them. A great dessert for kids and the adults can grab a spoon as well.Thanks for sharing.