1 hr 5 mins
This is the best apple cake that I have ever eaten. It is so amazing!!! My mom has been making it for as long as I can remember. I made it for work one time and everybody that I worked with absolutely loved it. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together.
- 2Sift the plain flour, salt, soda, & cinnamon together and then add to the wet mixture.
- 3Fold in the pecans and apples last.
- 4Mix by hand as batter is very stiff.
- 5Bake in a greased & floured 13x9 pan at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- 6To make topping: Mix the brown sugar, milk & margarine and bring to a boil on the stove. Boil for 3 minutes.
- 7Punch holes in the cake with a wooden spoon and then pour the topping over the cake.
- 8Allow the cake to sit until cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Dapple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8681.9
- Calories from Fat 4660
- Total Fat 517.7 g
- Saturated Fat 71.6 g
- Cholesterol 643.0 mg
- Sodium 4986.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 974.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 30.8 g
- Sugars 657.8 g
- Protein 71.6 g