Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 crescent rolls
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
- 1 -2 granny smith apple
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Seperate the triangles and lay side by side on a cookie sheet in 2 rows.
- (small side of triangle pointing away from center.) Press the edges of the big side of triangle together.
- Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese (softened),vanilla, and sugar.
- Spread down center of crescent rolls.
- Core and peel apples.
- Slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place on cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Take thin sides of crescent rolls and lay them crisscrossed over the apples.
- They should form a row of x's down center.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.