Recipe by *Pixie*
Boneless chicken in a light apple curry sauce. Serve on top of rice or noodles.
Top Review by msmia
This is good (got better the next day) but is nothing special. I used low-fat soup & milk instead of cream -- it would probably be better with the full fat variety. Flavor is somewhat bland but an interesting change from the usual chicken dishes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 apple, chopped fine
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and saute the curry powder, apple and onion until the onion is transparent Add the soup and cream and combine.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Salt and paprika the chicken and place the pieces in a layer on a shallow buttered baking pan.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken and bake uncovered at 350 for 60 minutes (or until chicken is very tender).