Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A special treat for your special furry friend!
Make and share this Apple Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing for Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml applesauce, unsweetened
- 709.77 ml water
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 44.37 ml honey
- 946.36 ml whole wheat flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 177.44 ml apple, chopped
- 118.29 ml natural peanut butter, and small dog treats for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin tins.
- In a bowl, combine the applesauce, water, vanilla, egg, and honey.
- In another bowl, mix the four, baking powder.
- Slowly add wet to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour in lightly greased muffin tins and bake about 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins on a wire rack.
- When cool, frost them with the peanut butter and top each one with a small dog treat.