Family meals that help support healthy families. Every family benefits from eating meals together. The marriage of two great flavors for pork; Apple and Cumin. I don't like pork chops but I LOVE these. For more Family inspired foods please check my blog: http://victoriafamilymeals.blogspot.ca/
- Mix first 6 ingredients into a paste and slather on chops.
- Marinade them for 2-24 hours.
- Preheat BBQ on high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium high.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes on each side depending on thickness.
- Make sure that chops are no longer pink and that juices run clear.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes before serving.