1/1 Photo of Apple Crunch Pie
1 hr 30 mins
Easy to make using a refrigerated ready made pie crust. Vanilla ice cream is a must have with this pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated ready-made pie crust
- 1/2 cup flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut in small pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Line 9" pie plate with pie crust and flute edges.
- 3Mix all dry topping ingredients together and cut in butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- 4For filling, peel, core and slice apples 1/8" thick.
- 5Toss with lemon juice to coat.
- 6Mix remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over apple slices, tossing to coat.
- 7Layer apple slices in pie shell mounding them higher in center.
- 8Pat topping evenly over apples to form a top crust.
- 9Place pie on a baking sheet to catch any drips.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 45 minutes more.
- 11If topping browns too quickly, place a piece of foil over pie.
- 12Cool pie completely on a wire rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crunch Pie
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 190.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 46.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g