1/1 Photo of Apple Crunch Crumble
Elise and family's Note:
I love this dish for dessert, fresh and hot, topped with vanilla soymilk or ice cream (alone it is only medium sweet). Or for breakfast. Or for a snack after a long walk. Mmmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Place butter in dish at room temperature to soften.
- 3Chop apples. Place bite-size pieces in 8 inch square or round baking dish, stirring in the lemon juice as you go, to keep them from browning.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt and spices. Smush in the butter until everything is well-mixed. Add nuts and mix some more.
- 5Sprinkle topping evenly over apples (do not mix them together - the flour mixture goes on top of the apple pieces).
- 6Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, or until topping is dark golden brown.
- 7Let cool somewhat before serving, as the juices get bubbly hot in the oven. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crunch Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 143.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g