Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Apple Crunch is an easy desert that kids love and can make almost by themselves. The recipe originally came from an old church cookbook.
- 6 -8 apples, peeled and sliced (enough to fill pie pan)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Fill pie pan with sliced apples.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Pour melted butter or margaine over flour and apples.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 1/2 hour.
This is a quick, easy and a great tasting dish. It was a hit with everyone. I will definitely make this again. Thanks so much for sharing this. :-)
very simple to make...and was a real hit with the family too.
This desert tasted wonderful. The fresh apples and cinnamon are the stars of this dish, so I increased the amount to 1/2 tsp., and I was rewarded with a fragrant and pleasing taste. I must say, this was almost too easy to be so good. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe.