Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy way to have the taste of apple pie without having to make and roll out a pie crust. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- 6 cups peeled and sliced apples (about 6)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon, add apples and toss to coat.
- Place apples in a greased 8" square pan or a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Combine flour, brown sugar and butter and place mixture over apples.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown.
Easy and Perfectly Delicious! I had this for breakfast the next day. It was good in the fridge for 2 days and I loved it. Thanks Marie!
MMMMMMMMM good, thanks Marie. I made it exactly as written and the second time I made it I cut the regular sugar by half. I think the next time, I will cut a little more. This recipe is easy and very good and has inspired me, a novice baker, to experiment more.
This was a nice easy recipe. I didn't change a thing. We had this with a lttle cream over top and it was delicious. Thanks for posting.