1/4 Photos of Apple Crumbles Cake
1 hr 20 mins
One of our favorite apples cakes…always welcome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 g sugar
- 175 g butter or 175 g margarine
- 1 portion vanilla powder
- 1 egg
- 1 prince salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 375 g baking flour
- 1Put all the ingredients except the baking flour in the food processor and mix them a bit.
- 2Add the baking flour. Mix it all together until it’s crumbled.
- 3Take 2/3 of the crumbles, put them in the mold, spread them out and press them against the mold ground and wall (3-4 cm border).
- 4Mix apples, sugar and the optional ingredients in a bowl and put them into the microwave for about 8 minutes with 900 watt until the apples are soft.
- 5Mix well the cornstarch with the water in a small bowl and add it to the apple mixture.
- 6Mix all together with a spoon and put the bowl again in the microwave until it thickens. (About 2-4 min with 900 watt).
- 7Put the apple filling on the dough in the mold and flatten it well.
- 8Take the rest of the crumbles (1/3) and spread them out on the apple mixture.
- 9Bake 50 minutes at 180°C (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crumbles Cake
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 129.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: