Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe in Betty Crockers cookbook, a reprint actually, that was from a very old book. It was for a pie and I only had 12 tarts so I changed it and modified it and yum yum....we had them for Ukranian Christmas dessert and my husband and son told me to write it down before I forget what I did....so enjoy please...
- pre heat oven to 375.
- peel and dice apples, put into bowl.
- mix next 3 ingredients together and pour over apples and stir well.
- fill uncooked tart shells high and place on cookie sheet.
- combine next 3 ingredients and crumble over filled tarts.
- sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- bake for 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
- remove and place on wire racks
- serve with your choice of ice cream, cheese or whipping cream or just eat as is -- .