I got this recipe in Betty Crockers cookbook, a reprint actually, that was from a very old book. It was for a pie and I only had 12 tarts so I changed it and modified it and yum yum....we had them for Ukranian Christmas dessert and my husband and son told me to write it down before I forget what I did....so enjoy please...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 375.
- 2peel and dice apples, put into bowl.
- 3mix next 3 ingredients together and pour over apples and stir well.
- 4fill uncooked tart shells high and place on cookie sheet.
- 5combine next 3 ingredients and crumble over filled tarts.
- 6sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- 7bake for 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
- 8remove and place on wire racks
- 9serve with your choice of ice cream, cheese or whipping cream or just eat as is -- .
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crumble Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 68.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: