Prep 45 mins
Cook 50 mins
WW recipe. 4 pts
Make and share this Apple Crumble Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g flour
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 40 g polyunsaturated margarine, chilled and diced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 large baking apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 40 g oats
- 40 g flour
- 25 g light brown sugar
- 40 g polyunsaturated margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Make the crust by combining the flour and sugar. Add the margarine and crumble until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add cold water and mix until a dough forms.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 24 cm pie dish, pinch the edges and set aside.
- Combine the filling ingredients and pour on top of the dough.
- Mix the topping ingredients together and sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake until the apples are tender and the topping is golden-about 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing.